Return Policy - RMA Request Procedure
All Returns Must Be Authorized and a RMA Issued.
RMA’s may be requested from our Returns Department via e-mails addressed to firstname.lastname@example.org
Any non-warranty returns must be unopened, not installed and returned to our Warehouse within 30 days from order shipment. Unopened and unused products may be returned for credit only after completion of the required RMA procedure. All returns will be inspected upon arrival. Unopened products that meet all of the applicable criteria may be subject to a 20% restocking fee. The customer is responsible for all shipping fees associated with returns including any applicable freight allowed costs from original order.
All returns must include the following:
· Valid Return Merchandise Authorization (RMA) requested from email@example.com
· Original packaging (manufacturer's box, Styrofoam, plastic bags, etc.). Original packaging must not be marked or damaged in any way.
· All accessories (mounting brackets, cables, connectors, etc.)
· Manufacturer documentation (manuals, warranty cards, registration information, etc.)
· Please do not write on the original manufacturer's packaging or box. Please write the RMA number on the label used to return the item or on the brown shipping box. Items received with any writing on the original manufacturer's packaging or box will be refused and returned to you without credit approval.
Unless otherwise stated, you have 30 days from the date your product left the warehouse (regardless of when you actually took delivery of the product) to obtain a valid RMA and get your product to a shipper to return back to us.
Return Merchandise Authorizations (RMAs) must be valid, unexpired, and issued for the product being returned. RMAs are valid only within the 30 day timeline specified in the Basic Return Policy or the shorter timelines specified in the Special Return Policies above, whichever is shorter. Only one RMA is issued per return. When it expires, you may no longer return your product.